You can't go wrong with a fresh coleslaw salad. A fabulous crunchy side dish, full of flavour. A really quick and easy recipe that your family will ask you to make again!
- Recipe serves8
- Preparation time10 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 200 g finely shredded white cabbage
- 200 g finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- Gently heat half of the olive oil in small pan. Add Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and stir until the stock has melted into the oil.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the sugar, leave to cool for 5 minutes then add the lime juice. Stir well.
- Combine the cooled mixture with mayonnaise in large bowl with whisk. Stir in the cabbage and the carrots.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook