BBQ chicken recipes don’t have to follow the same rules every time. Try one of our BBQ chicken rubs below for a memorable, delicious dinner.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- Create the following Rubs by blending 1 tub Knorr Chicken Stock Pot with the ingredients below.
- Simply add your Rub with 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a re-sealable plastic bag and turn to coat. Then marinate 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill or broil chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- MAPLE MUSTARD BBQ RUB: Blend with 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1 tablespoon Maille Whole Grain mustard, 1 clove garlic, chopped, and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
ROSEMARY GARLIC BBQ RUB: Blend with 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar, 1 clove garlic chopped, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary.
SWEET CHIPOTLE BBQ RUB: Blend with 2 tablespoons strawberry, peach or orange preserves, 1 tablespoon chopped sweet onion, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle pepper (or chipotle pepper paste).
BUFFALO BBQ RUB: Blend with 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar and 1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper sauce.
WHITE PARMESAN ITALIAN RUB: Blend with 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
Note: This recipe includes the time required for marinading in the preparation time.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook