Thai Chicken Curry
Aromatic and zesty this thai chicken curry is ready in less than an hour! You won’t be able to resist it!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 kg chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 45ml sunflower oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15ml Robertsons Ginger
- 10ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 30ml red curry paste
- 10ml brown sugar
- 1 can (400 g) coconut cream
- 500ml water
- 2 baby marrows, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 60 ml KNORR Chakalaka Soup
- Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- In a large pan, heat oil and fry chicken until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and Robertsons Ginger and fry until soft.
- Add Robertsons Crushed Chillies, red curry paste and sugar, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and water. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mix the KNORR Chakalaka Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew.
- Add baby marrows and peas, and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with basmati rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook