Smokey Hake and Bacon Pasta
The delicate flavour of the hake and the smokiness of the bacon make for an interesting flavour combination in this pasta dish!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 15 millilitre sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 250 gram Lean diced bacon
- 300 millilitre Milk
- 300 millilitre water
- 400 gram Skinless hake fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 1 Medium head of broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 300 gram Small pasta shells, boiled to al dente then drained
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion and leek until soft.
- Add the diced bacon and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the milk, water and hake and gently stir in the contents of the KNORR Bacon Carbonara flavour pasta sauce.
- Allow to simmer on a low heat for 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally then remove from heat and toss together with cooked pasta shells and steamed broccoli.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook