Creamy Chicken Stew
Easy pasta recipes are ideal for families. Combine mushrooms, cream and white wine with a touch of spiciness from KNORR’s Chakalaka Soup!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 45ml sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 250 g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 2 cups water
- 45ml dry white wine, optional
- 1 cup cream
- 15ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 60ml KNORR Chakalaka Soup
- In a large pot, heat oil and add onion, red pepper and button mushrooms. Cook until soft, then remove and set aside.
- Fry chicken until lightly browned. Return vegetable mixture to the chicken.
- Add water and wine, if using, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream and parsley, season and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Chakalaka Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew. Simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook