Rand saving Rosemary Chicken
Let the aromatic flavours of Tthis scrumptious roast chicken and rosemarydish fill your kitchen.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 10 ml Robertsons Rosemary
- 250 ml flour
- 100 ml KNORR French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 5 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 180C, On a plate combine the rosemary and flour.
- Place KNORR Salad Dressing in a bowl and dip the chicken breasts in. Roll the chicken breasts in the flour and place in a baking dish. Bake uncovered at 180C for 30- 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley and cook for another 10 mins.
- Serve with yellow rice and vegetables or salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook