Chicken and Spinach Hotpot
This easy recipe for Chicken and Spinach Hotpot is the perfect meal for when you are craving a warm dinner on a cold winter’s night!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time85 minutes
- 45ml sunflower oil
- 750 g chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5ml Robertsons Coriander
- 3 bay leaves
- 45ml peanut butter
- 45ml curry paste
- 1½ cups water
- 1 bunch spinach leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons KNORR Chakalaka Soup
- In a large pot, heat oil and fry chicken until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Robertsons Coriander, bay leaves, peanut butter and curry paste, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pot and add water, then simmer for 60 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Chakalaka Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew.
- Add spinach and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season and serve with pap.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook