Chicken and Green Bean Stew
Looking for easy chicken dinner recipes? Once all of the chopping is done, this tasty Chicken and Green Bean Stew is ready in 45 minutes!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 45 ml sunflower oil
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 ml Rajah Mild and Spicy Curry Powder
- 300 g green beans, trimmed but left whole
- 500 ml water
- 30ml KNORR Brown Onion Soup
- In a large pan, heat oil and fry chicken strips until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and peppers with Rajah Mild and Spicy Curry Powder until soft.
- Add green beans, chicken and water
- Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew then allow to simmer until thickened.
- Serve with samp and beans.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook