Looking for beef recipes? This one is always a winner! The sweet paprika and sour cream help to round off all of the flavours
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time80 minutes
- 45ml cooking oil
- 500 g stewing steak, cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 15ml Robertsons Paprika
- 15ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 tin (410 g) chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 30ml KNORR Rich Beef and Tomato Soup
- In a large pot, heat oil and fry steak until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and garlic until soft.
- Add red pepper, Robertsons Paprika and Mixed Herbs, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add steak, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and water, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Rich Beef and Tomato Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew. Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Add sour cream and stir through. Serve with rice or pasta.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook