Roast Hasselback Potatoes
Take the hassle out of month end blues. Jazz up leftovers by serving them with these hot roasted potatoes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 2 kilograms roasting potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 millilitre Crushed garlic
- 80 millilitre KNORR Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice potato without going all the way through.
- Pat potatoes dry with paper towel.
- Place, cut side up, in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine margarine, oil, garlic, and KNORR Salad Dressing and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush mixture over potatoes.
- Roast potatoes for 50-55mins, basting ½ way through the cooking time.
- Serve with leftovers or roast chicken pieces and vegetables of your choice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook