Beef, Bean and Turnip Stew
Served with rice, this interesting beef stew is utterly delicious! The butter beans and turnips help to add to its wholesome, hearty taste.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time85 minutes
- 45ml cooking oil
- 500 g stewing beef, cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15ml mustard
- 2 turnips, peeled and diced
- 1 tin (70 g) tomato paste
- 500ml water
- 30ml KNORR Rich Beef and Tomato Soup
- 1 tin (410 g) butter beans, drained
- In a large pot, heat oil and fry beef until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and garlic until soft, then add mustard.
- Add beef, turnips, tomato paste and water, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add butter beans and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Rich Beef and Tomato Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew. Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to thicken.
- Serve with pap.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook