Tangy Chicken, Grape and Pecan Salad
A wonderfully refreshing dinner option served with steamed baby potatoes! The grapes add a delicious sweetness to the salad and the pecan nuts give it a good crunch!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- 4 boneless roast chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup roasted pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup KNORR Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- 30g rocket leaves
- Dice the roast chicken breasts and place into a mixing bowl
- Add the grapes, pecan nuts, red onion, mayonnaise and KNORR Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing and mix until well combined
- Stir through the rocket leaves, transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
- Tip – This salad can also be used to stuff lunchbox pitas or serve on lettuce leaves!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook