Butterbean and Mushroom Goulash
Try this rustic- style vegetarian goulash full of rich, hearty flavour! Great when served as a side with pasta recipes or rice dishes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 15ml Robertsons Paprika
- 1 sachet KNORR Minestrone Soup
- 500ml water
- 2x 410g tin butter beans, drained
- 50ml sour cream
- Heat oil and sauté the onion lightly, then add the mushrooms, celery and red pepper and cook until soft.
- Stir in the paprika and fry for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the butterbeans and water and allow to simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Mix the contents of the sachet of KNORR Minestrone Soup to form a smooth paste and stir it into the pot with the sour cream.
- Allow to simmer until thickened.
- Serve with pasta or rice
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook