Looking for indulgent family dinner recipes? The classic pairing of chicken and apricot make for a wonderful sweet and savoury tasting meal!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 1 punnet button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sachet KNORR Brown Onion Soup
- 30 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml apricot jam
- 250 ml apricot juice
- 200ml water
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Arrange the chicken thighs into an oven proof casserole dish together with the sliced button mushrooms.
- Combine the sachet of KNORR Brown Onion Soup, mayonnaise, apricot jam, apricot juice and water in a bowl then pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 45 minutes or until the chicken thighs are cooked through.
- Tip – Remove the skin from the chicken thighs for a healthier option!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook