Mussels in creamy garlic sauce
Fresh mussels steamed in white wine with a creamy garlic sauce – a delicious treat!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 500g mussels
- 250ml white wine
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 250ml milk
- Prepare mussels by thoroughly scrubbing the shells in cold water and remove any excess bits and pieces that may be stuck to them as well as the “beard”
- Combine the contents of the sachet of KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce with the milk in a jug
- Place mussels in a large pot with the white wine. Cover and heat over a medium heat until the shells begin to open (about 5 minutes).
- Quickly pour the sauce over the mussels and then add the spring onions . Cover and cook for a further 5 minutes to thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with crusty bread
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook