Chicken, olive and rosemary bake
Cooking your chicken thighs in the KNORR Garlic and Rosemary Cook-in-bag together with olives will give you the most delicious, tender chicken for dinner!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 12 skinless, deboned chicken thighs
- 12 black olives, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Rosemary Cook-in-Bag
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the chicken thighs and olives into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish together with any remaining juices in the bag
- Serve with cous cous and roasted vegetables
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook