Spicy butternut and green bean stew
You can use any seasonal vegetables in this delicious, spicy stew!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 15 ml Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 kg butternut, peeled and cubed
- 250 ml water
- 1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 handful green beans, chopped
- 30 ml KNORR Thick Vegetable Soup
- Heat the oil in a pot then fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and tomato and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the butternut, water and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally, then add the green beans and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the KNORR Thick Vegetable Soup with 4 tablespoons of water to make a smooth paste, stir it into the pot and simmer for a further 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with rice or pap.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook