Peri-peri chicken with imfino pap
Treat your friends and family with this quick and delicious meal!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- For the chicken:
- 10ml Robertsons Peri-Peri
- 15ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 5ml sugar
- 1 kg chicken braai pack
- For the pap:
- 500ml frozen, mixed vegetables
- 15ml cooking oil
- KNORR Aromat
- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 500ml mealie meal
- 750ml water
- Mix the Robertsons spices, oil and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well to thoroughly coat each one, both under and over the skin.
- Place the chicken pieces onto hot coals and braai until done.
- Place the vegetables into a pot with a little water and oil and season generously with the Aromat then allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the mealie meal with the water then add to the pot, stir well then cover and cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Serve with the braaied chicken pieces.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook