Sweet and Sticky Spare Ribs
These sweet and sticky spare ribs are full of flavour and when cooked in the KNORR Cook-in-Bag will simply fall off the bone!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1.5 kg Rack of spare ribs cut into smaller lengths (pre marinated ribs will be fine to use)
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Sticky Chicken Wings
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the spare ribs into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the spareribs on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Transfer to a serving dish together with any remaining juices in the bag.
- Serve with oven roasted potato wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook