Sticky Chicken Wings with a Blue Cheese Dip
Bring these sticky chicken wings to life with a blue cheese dipping sauce, who needs take-away?
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 12 Chicken wings
- 60 ml Golden syrup
- 10 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin
- Pinch Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 50 g Blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using a sharp knife cut off the tip of each chicken wing and place in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the golden syrup, Tabasco sauce, crushed garlic, Robertsons Cumin and Robertsons Cayenne Pepper in a bowl and pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover the wings with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Place chicken wings in a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden.
- To make the blue cheese sauce combine sachet of KNORR Classic White Sauce with 250 ml boiling water and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the blue cheese until melted and serve with the hot and sticky chicken wings.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook