Spicy T-Bone Steaks with a Chilli Cheese Topping
Spice up a T-bone steak that will impress Dad this Father's Day.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 4 Well-trimmed T-bone steaks
- 2 tsp Robertsons Paprika.
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 4 Slices Cheddar or processed cheese
- 2 tsp Robertsons Dried Oreganum
- 2 tsp Robertsons Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- 4 or 5 Fresh or pickled Jalapeno chillies
- In a bowl combine the seasoning ingredients and press evenly on to beef steaks.
- Braai or grill the steaks for about 5-8 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
- Prepare the KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce following instructions on the packet.
- When ready to serve place the steaks on a cast iron or ovenproof serving plate.
- Pour over the prepared sauce.
- Sprinkle with a few chillies.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each steak.
- Place under a hot grill for a few seconds to melt the cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook