Pasta Bow Ties with Broccoli, Cheese and Mushrooms
Great for a main meal or side dish - the choice is yours!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 250 g Dry bow tie pasta, cooked according to packet directions, drained
- 400 ml Milk
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken A La King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 30 ml Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 125 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a pan heat oil and fry mushrooms.
- Cook until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add broccoli and KNORR Chicken a la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce contents and milk.
- Bring to the boil, cook for 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Place into prepared baking dish and cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with both the cheeses.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook