One-Pot Wonder with Chicken, Prawns and Olives
This classic one pan dish is a delicious combo of chicken, prawns and peppers finished off with olives and rocket, and best of all it's all in one pan so it means less washing up.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 30 ml oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 400 g Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml water
- ½ Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 80 g Black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 30 g Rocket
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and gently sauté onion and garlic until tender and lightly browned.
- Add the prawns and chicken and fry until chicken is sealed on all sides.
- Stir in the KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce Cook-in-Sauce, water, green and red pepper and olives.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer and allow to cook uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rocket and serve with rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook