Tuscan Tomato Chicken in a Bag
Bring the flavours of Tuscany to your dinner table with this simple chicken recipe!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 1 Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tin cannellini beans, drained
- 65 g Calamata olives, drained, pitted and roughly chopped
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken thighs, chopped tomatoes, cannellini beans and olives into the roasting bag and close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into ingredients on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice and spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook