Thai tuna curry
A creamy coconut curry that uses tuna and is loaded with fresh vegetables!
- Recipe serves1-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 punnet baby corn, sliced
- 1 punnet sugar snaps, sliced in half lengthways
- 2 tins tuna in brine, drained
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Chopped coriander, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok and gently sauté the red onion until tender.
- Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the tuna together with the coconut milk then stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Allow to simmer until thickened then serve with rice or noodles and lots of freshly chopped coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook