Thai Chicken, Sweet Potato and Coconut Bake
Treat your family to the tropical flavours of Thailand with this easy chicken bake which uses sweet coconut milk for the sauce!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 400 g Sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tin coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 Sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a large pan and brown the chicken thighs well on both sides then transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Sauté onion and garlic in the pan until soft then add the cubed sweet potatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk and water into the pan and stir in the sachet of KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Cook-in-Sauce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs, cover with tin foil and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with stir-fry vegetables and fresh coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook