Thai Chicken Burgers with a Coleslaw Topping
These light and zesty burgers make the perfect alfresco dinner!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 500 g Chicken mince
- 250 ml breadcrumbs
- 1 sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml Cake flour
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 150 g Ready sliced coleslaw
- 4 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml Hellmans mayonnaise
- 15 ml Original chutney
- 4 Hamburger buns, cut in half, buttered and toasted in a pan
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix chicken mince, breadcrumbs and contents of sachet of KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce together in a bowl until well combined.
- Shape into patties then dip in cake flour to lightly coat.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the chicken patties on both sides until lightly browned.
- Transfer chicken patties to an oven tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes to cook through.
- In the mean time mix together the coleslaw, mayonnaise and spring onions.
- To assemble the hamburger buns spread a little chutney on to the base of each bun, top with a chicken patty and then add a dollop of coleslaw mix.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook