Thai Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Spice up your meatless Monday with this fragrant and tasty Thai curry served on basmati rice!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 kg Butternut, peeled and cubed
- 3 Baby marrows, sliced
- 300 ml Light coconut milk
- 400 ml Water
- 1 sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the butternut and sliced baby marrows and fry for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk and water to the pot then stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce and the chickpeas.
- Bring to the boil while stirring then reduce the heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until the butternut is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the freshly chopped coriander through the curry and serve with basmati rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook