Teriyaki Prawns And Butterfish
Combine the flavours of the east with the top wines of the Cape for an unforgettable sea-food treat. The chilli, pepper and Teriyaki marinade gives the fish a spicy, piquant zest that is perfectly complemented by the fresh asparagus.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 2 Butterfish fillets
- 8-10 Prawns, shelled
- 1 Small chilli, chopped
- 15 ml Fresh coriander, chopped
- 60 ml Grapeseed Oil
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Salt, freshly ground
- 45 ml teriyaki sauce
- 10 ml Robertsons Lemon Pepper 10 ml Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 packet KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 200 ml Sauvignon Blanc
- 175 ml hot water
- 125 ml cold milk
- 30 ml Margarine
- Combine the chilli, coriander, lemon juice, 30 ml grapeseed oil and salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl.
- Add the fish and rub with mixture.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, add prawns, teriyaki sauce and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Give a quick stir, cover and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook KNORR Sour cream & Chives Pasta and Sauce as instructed on packet but exchange 200ml of the water with Sauvignon Blanc.
- Cook the fish as desired on a griddle pan, turning once.
- Just after turning the fish, add the remaining grapeseed oil to open space in the pan and add the prawns, turning once after 1-2 minutes.
- Quickly steam asparagus.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh herbs and raspberries.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook