Tasty Tuna, Egg and Cheddar Bake
Transform ordinary tuna into a tasty treat with this tuna bake recipe.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 15 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 170 g Can tuna, drained
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 2 Thick slices bread
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 ml Robertsons Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180°C Remove crusts from the bread and place the bread in the saucepan.
- Add the milk and margarine and heat until the Stork margarine has melted and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add tuna and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Turn into a greased ovenproof dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook