Spicy Chicken and Pepper Casserole
A simple chicken casserole that requires few ingredients and the Knorr Cook-in-Bag makes it so simple to make!
- Recipe serves4-5
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 2 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, cut into wedges
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 100 ml Cream
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken fillets into the roasting bag with the cream, onion wedges and sliced peppers and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure the mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook