Smoky Chicken and Peach Stew
The sweetness of the peaches combines perfectly with the smokiness of the paprika and it can be made year round as it does not require fresh peaches!
- Recipe serves3-5
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 10 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons Thyme
- 500 g Chicken breast, skin off and cubed
- 1 Tin peach slices
- 250 ml Water
- 35 g KNORR Stew Granules
- Heat oil in a pot and lightly sauté the onion and red pepper.
- Add the paprika and thyme and fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously to release the aroma and flavour.
- Add the cubed chicken breasts and allow to brown for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Separate the peach slices from the juice, add the juice to the pot together with the water and allow to simmer for 25 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the KNORR Stew Granules and the peach slices, stir well until the granules are dissolved and allow to simmer for a further 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with steamed green beans and rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook