Smoky Bacon, Butternut and Feta Pasta
This cheesy pasta with bacon and a tingle of piquant peppers makes a great, filling family dinner!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml Cooking oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 250 g Bacon, chopped
- 200 g Butternut, peeled and cubed
- 1 Box KNORR Mince Mate Smokey Bacon and Cheddar
- 500 ml Warm water
- 400 ml Cold low fat milk
- 3 Large piquant peppers, sliced
- 120 g Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a pot fry the onion in oil until soft then add the chopped bacon and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cubed butternut, stir well to coat and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour seasoning mix, warm water and cold milk into the pot, add the uncooked pasta and mix well.
- Bring to the boil stirring occasionally then reduce the heat and allow to simmer uncovered on low heat for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pasta is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the piquant peppers and feta, serve and enjoy!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook