Sloppy Joes with crispy garlic potato wedges
You have been warned! The kids are going to love this meal and you may have to submit to preparing it at least once a week!
- Recipe serves1-4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 6 Potatoes, sliced into wedges with skin on
- ½ sachet KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 45 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Green pepper, finely diced
- 400 g Lean beef mince
- 350 ml Water
- 30 ml KNORR Stew Granules
- 80 ml Tomato sauce
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the potatoes into a roasting tray and drizzle with 30 ml sunflower oil.
- Empty the contents of the sachet of KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake over the potato wedges and toss well to coat.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- In the meantime heat the remaining sunflower oil in a pan and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the beef mince and fry until well browned then stir in the water, KNORR Stew Granules and tomato sauce.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Divide the crispy potato wedges between four plates and top with the mince mixture and grated cheddar cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook