Roast Chicken Soup
A homemade chicken soup is simply irresistible – treat your family to this delicious, heart warming soup!
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30 g Margarine
- 2 Onions, finely diced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 Stalk celery, diced
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 15 ml Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Litre water
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 300 g Roast chicken meat, shredded
- 65 ml Cream
- Melt margarine in a pot and gently sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the carrots, celery and potatoes and allow to cook for 10 minutes without colouring and stir frequently.
- Add the parsley, water, KNORR Chicken Stock Pot and shredded chicken and allow to simmer until the veggies are cooked.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Using a hand blender blend to preferred thickness – for a chunky soup give it a quick whizz. For a smoother mouth feel blend well.
- Tip – don’t spend too much time chopping and dicing the veggies perfectly as you are going to blend the soup at the end!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook