Roast Beef and Mushroom
Make perfect roast beef with KNORR Cook-in-Bag. The roasting bag locks in all the moisture and flavour, ensuring deliciously seasoned tender beef. The addition of mushroom creates a gravy, perfectly complimenting the dish. KNORR Cook-in-Bags are the simplest way to make succulent roast beef effortlessly.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 1 kg Topside Beef
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Roast Beef and Mushroom
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 50 ml Cold water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 1 kg leg of topside beef in the roasting bag.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix over the beef.
- Add 250 g sliced button mushrooms and 50 ml cold water.
- Seal the bag with the tie provided.
- Roll gently to coat the beef evenly.
- Pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a sharp knife for the steam to escape.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and roast for 90 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish. Spoon the sauce over your beef roast.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook