Quick Potato and Butternut Bake in a Bag
Having an unexpected braai or guests for dinner? Why not try this fuss-free take on a classic potato bake that does not require lots of preparation time or effort but tastes fantastic!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 150 ml Cream
- 500 g Butternut, peeled and cubed
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- 500 g Baby potatoes
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place butternut, whole baby potatoes and cream into the cooking bag and season with dry KNORR mixture.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the ingredients on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly and close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve as an accompaniment to your roast or braai meat.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook