Pasta with Butternut, Sweet Potato and Feta
Sweet potato and butternut together with tangy feta cheese are a winning combination. Best of all is that it is vegetarian - so a perfect option for a meatless Monday dinner!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 350 gram Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 350 gram Butternut, peeled and cubed
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 30 millilitres Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 500 millilitres Water
- 1 sachet KNORR Cream of Tomato soup
- 250 gram Pasta shells, boiled and drained
- 75 gram Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place chopped sweet potato, butternut and red pepper into an oven proof roasting tray and drizzle with 15ml of olive oil.
- Cover with tin foil and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the butternut is soft then remove from the oven.
- In the meantime heat the remaining oil in a pot and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the water and stir in the sachet of KNORR Cream of tomato Soup then allow to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in the cooked vegetables and pasta shells then add the feta cheese and stir until melted.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook