Paprika, pineapple and pork pot
The combination of these three ingredients gives this dish a delicious sweet and spicy taste!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 700 g Pork goulash
- 30 ml Cake flour
- 5 ml Robertsons Cumin
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 15 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 Can pineapple chunks in juice
- 150 g Plain low fat yoghurt
- 10 ml Corn flour
- Place the pork goulash into a bowl together with the cake flour and cumin and toss well to coat.
- Heat oil in a large pan and brown the pork well.
- Add the garlic and paprika and fry stirring constantly.
- Add the mushrooms, KNORR Chicken Stock Pot and the pineapple chunks and juice.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat then allow to simmer for 35 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Mix the yoghurt and corn flour together to make a smooth paste and stir it into the dish then allow to simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with brown rice or noodles.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook