Oven-Baked Bacon and Cheese Meatballs
Ever tried making meatballs with anything other than beef? Why not try these easy meatballs with bacon and cheese which the kids will love as much as the adults!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 sachet KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 350 g Beef mince
- 100 g Bacon bits, fried until crispy
- 75 g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix together the fried bacon bits, beef mince, egg, contents of the sachet of KNORR Savoury Mince Cook-in-Sauce and the mozzarella cheese, until well combined.
- Using the palms of your hands shape into meatballs, the mixture should make about 12 meatballs in total.
- Place meatballs onto an oven tray and cook in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a chunky tomato and onion sauce with spaghetti.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook