Orange and Soy Roasted Chicken
Looking for something new and interesting to do with your chicken? This zesty chicken recipe uses only 5 ingredients and is a great summer dish!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml Soy sauce
- 2 Oranges, zest and juice (keep the orange peel aside)
- 1.4 kg Whole chicken
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 10 ml White sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash and dry the chicken and place in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, a dash of boiling water, orange zest and juice, soy sauce and sugar to make a paste.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the paste all over the outside of the chicken as well as inside the cavity.
- Place the left over orange peel inside the cavity of the chicken.
- Place chicken inside the oven, reduce the heat to 180°C and roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook