One-Pot Chicken and Baked Bean Stew
A brilliant one pot dish that will keep all the tummies full!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 500 g Chicken pieces, cut in half
- 250 ml Water
- 410 g Baked beans
- 3 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30 ml KNORR Brown Onion Soup
- 45 ml water
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
- Add the water, baked beans and potatoes, stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring regularly to prevent the baked beans from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with the water (45 ml) to make a smooth paste and stir into the stew then allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook