Minted Lamb Pasties
These moreish pasties are great served at parties or as a main course with some creamy mashed potato.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 400 g Lamb / mutton mince
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 ml Water
- 25 ml Mint sauce
- 2 rolls shortcrust pastry
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and gently fry the onion until soft.
- Add the mince and fry for about 5 minutes or until well browned.
- Add the sachet of KNORR Fresh Ideas Savoury Mince Cook-in-Sauce and the water, stir well and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the mint sauce, remove from heat and allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Unroll the shortcrust pastry and cut out circles using a 10 cm cookie cutter.
- Brush the edges with the beaten egg and place filling in the centre of each circle.
- Fold up the edges so that they meet and crimp them together using your fingers.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook