Mini Mince Croquettes
Impress your friends and family with these Dutch-style mini croquettes – they make the perfect starter or look great on a party platter.
- Recipe serves10
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 15 ml Margarine
- ½ KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 25 g Cake flour
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- KNORR Sweet chilli sauce, for dipping
- 400 g Extra lean beef mince
- 200 ml Cold water
- 2 Eggs
- Oil, for frying
- Heat margarine in a pan and fry the mince until well browned and cooked through.
- Add the ½ sachet of KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce Cook-in-Sauce together with 200 ml cold water and stir through the cake flour.
- Allow to simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer the mince to a bowl and allow to cool in the fridge until firm.
- In a shallow bowl beat the eggs lightly with a fork, place the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Shape the mince into 20 small balls and roll in breadcrumbs, then in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs again.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the croquettes 6 at a time for 3-4 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Drain on paper towel and arrange the mini croquettes on a serving dish and serve with KNORR Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook