Mince and Potato Bake
A meaty twist on your normal potato bake that makes a filling and complete dinner!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 400 g Lean beef mince
- 6-8 Medium sized peeled potatoes, parboiled and cooled
- 1 sachet KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 ml Cream
- 350 ml Water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the beef mince and fry until well browned.
- In the meantime slice the parboiled potatoes and place a layer into the bottom of an ovenproof casserole dish and top with some cooked mince.
- Continue to build the layers and finish with a potato layer.
- Empty the KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents into a jug and mix with the cream and water.
- Pour the sauce over the layers and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and the potatoes are soft.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook