Pasta Noodle Bake with Chicken and Mushrooms
A bake that's bursting with flavour - chicken, mushroom, and tomato and mom's special touch.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 150 gram Noodles
- 300 gram Chicken Fillets, cut into strips
- 300 gram Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 125 gram Mushrooms, sliced
- 15 millilitres Sunflower Oil
- 600 millilitres Cold Water
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 50 gram Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the raw noodles in a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- In a large pan, brown the chicken, carrots and mushrooms in oil, for 5 min, add the cold water.
- Stir in the KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and bring to the boil while stirring. Pour over noodles and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25 - 30 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook