Luxurious Sole Rolls with Salmon and Lobster
Ideal for a special occasion, this rich and exotic sea-food dish is more than a meal, but a work of art. The sole is 'filled' with smoked salmon, spinach and oyster mousse. A creamy lobster veloute is finishes off in style with a Pernod saffron. Garnish with black caviar if you choose and serve with potatoes and salad.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time40 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 2 Whole soles
- 2 Full leaf spinach
- 4 Oysters
- 500 Gram Smoked salmon
- 5 Gram Saffron
- 2 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 2 Shallots finely chopped
- 1 Sprig of dill
- 100 Gram Lobster tail
- 100 Millilitre cream
- The fish: Skin, clean and fillet the sole into individual fillets.
- Blanch the spinach, cool in ice water.
- Lay the sole fillet on a flat surface, place a piece of spinach on top, then layer with a piece of salmon and finally an oyster.
- Wrap in cling film then repeat with the rest of the sole fillets.
- Poach in salted water for 6 minutes.
- Remove from plastic and cut in half length ways.
- The sauce:Pour the champagne in a pan with the shallot and reduce by half.
- Mix the KNORR classic white sauce with 100ml fresh cream.
- Finely dice the lobster, add the sauce mix, lobster, saffron and chopped dill to the champagne.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with caviar.
- Serve with buttered parsley potatoes, Lemon wedges and crisp garden salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook