Lamb Casserole with a Hint of Rosemary
A melt-in-the-mouth lamb casserole made using KNORR Garlic & Rosemary Cook-in-Bag combined with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 800 g Stewing lamb, cubed and trimmed of excess fat
- 1 KNORR Garlic & Rosemary Cook-in-Bag
- 1 Punnet button mushrooms, halved
- 125 g Cherry tomatoes
- 240 g Baby onion, peeled and left whole
- 150 ml water
- No need to preheat oven.
- Carefully place all the ingredients into bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into ingredients on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 90 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure grill is off at ALL times.
- Keep enough room for bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut bag open and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with creamy herbed mash potato.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook