Lamb Burgers with Rosemary and Feta
Home-made burgers are so much tastier than store bought ones and these lamb burgers with rosemary, sundried tomatoes and feta are packed full of flavour!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 450 g Lamb mince
- 1 Red onion, grated
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 30 ml Sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 100 g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Place oven on grill function.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using your hands shape into 4 large burger patties.
- Place the burger patties onto a lined baking tray and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through or done to your liking.
- Serve on freshly baked burger buns with rocket and top with pepperdews and sliced tomatoes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook