Karoo Lamb Chop and Chutney Casserole
The slightly sweet flavour in this casserole is given by the chutney - a delicious dish to be enjoyed in any weather!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 4 Lamb leg chops
- 80 ml Mrs Balls Original Chutney
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 15 ml Robertsons Origanum
- 1 sachet KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 700 ml hot water
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place lamb chops into a oven proof casserole dish.
- Spread chutney evenly over the chops and layer onion, carrots and sweet potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with Robertsons Origanum.
- In a measuring jug mix sachet of KNORR Country Hot Pot Cook-in-Sauce with the water until combined then pour the sauce over the casserole.
- Cover with tin foil and cook in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice or creamy mashed potato.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook